Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes. I'm so busy with my kids and the housework, that I have no time to make desserts. I wondered if I could make a quick cute snack for my young child, and made this with what I had in my kitchen. How to Make Moist Banana Bread in a Mug This mug cake comes together in record time.

Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes Making muffins is also a great way to make a variety of banana bread - sprinkle walnuts in some, chocolate chips in others, and even add raisins to a few of them. I love that this Banana Bread Coffee Cake has both mashed and sliced bananas in it. It means that every bite is incredibly moist (from mashed bananas), but with nice big chunks of banana too. You can cook Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Download Book Recipe

Ingredients of Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes

  1. Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
  2. You need 1 of Egg.
  3. It's 20 grams of Sugar.
  4. Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
  5. You need 1 of Banana.

This, this , is a breakfast cake that will get you through until that turkey is on the table, you guys. This banana bread recipe is the best way to use up those brown bananas! It's easy and moist banana bread with a little cream cheese surprise sandwiched in-between. You can also try my Best Ever Banana Muffins if you want a delicious morning treat!

Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes instructions

  1. Put the egg, sugar and oil in a bowl and mix..
  2. Mix in the pancake mix and then the mashed banana..
  3. Pour it into the cups, and bake at 170-180℃ (338 to 356 Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes. All ovens are different, so adjust the time as necessary..

Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread The cream cheese layer that happens to. The best way to keep banana bread moist for days is to wrap it tightly! Once your bread is baked and cooled, I recommend wrapping tightly in plastic wrap. Then, take a second step and store it in a large zip top freezer bag or a plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Grease the parchment paper with cooking spray.