My Legendary Banana Cake. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor.

My Legendary Banana Cake Soft, moist & fluffy banana cake - Easy to make and tastes delicious. Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted chocolate drizzled over it. This legendary and Best Banana cake video recipe explains how to make the easy best banana cake! with ripe bananas which we usually won't eat or If you like the best banana cake recipe, leave a comment with your experience and let me know what you have done to improve the already best. You can cook My Legendary Banana Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Download Book Recipe

Ingredients of My Legendary Banana Cake

  1. Prepare 100 g of Salted Ordinary Butter *softened.
  2. It's 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar *lightly.
  3. Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
  4. You need 1 of & 1/3 cups S. R. Flour.
  5. It's 2 of Very-Well-Ripe Large Bananas *mashed.

This is the best and moist banana cake from scratch. Fail-proof, light, fluffy and you can make at home! The banana cake is the BEST I've ever tasted. There is no walnuts in the recipe, making it healthy and lower in calories.

My Legendary Banana Cake step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 170C. Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper..
  2. Beat Butter and Sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add Eggs, 1 at a time. Add mashed Banana and combine well, then stir in Flour and combine. Spoon into the prepared cake tin and smooth the surface..
  3. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden and cooked through..
  4. Serve hot with cream, or this cake is also nice when cold. ‘My Fluffy Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting’ goes well with this cake..
  5. My Fluffy Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting:.
  6. Soften 125g Cream Cheese, add 2 to 3 tablespoons Caster Sugar and 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice and mix well. Add some grated Lemon Rind for extra flavour if you have..
  7. Whip 1/2 cup Cream, then mix with the cream cheese mixture..

It's also purest in its taste. This easy banana cake recipe shows you how to make the best banana cake step by step. I love this Banana Cake recipe so much, that I willoccasionally let my bananas get overripe on purpose. Just letting them sit on the counter until they start to get thatspeckled brown look. Banana cake you can't live without.