Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake. With peanut butter and chocolate being one of my FAVORITE flavor combinations, how the heck did I not have a recipe for peanut butter chocolate mug cake until now?! What do you put in this peanut butter chocolate mug cake to have peanut butter in every bite? How to Make a Chocolate Mug Cake - Step By Step Photos.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake I have made it with almond milk and melted coconut oil, and both ways are delicious! —Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas. Sometimes a dessert is so good that you need to describe it in all caps. My friends call this mug cake the Chocolate Break-Up Cake… because if you're in a relationship, you're going to wish you were single so you don't have to share. You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Download Book Recipe

Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake

  1. Prepare 1/2 of a banana.
  2. It's 3 tbsp of almond milk.
  3. You need 2 of & 1/2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder.
  4. You need 1 tbsp of flour whole wheat flour.
  5. Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
  6. Prepare 2 tsp of agave.
  7. It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda/powder.

Garnish: chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, melted peanut butter. In small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, milk, butter and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture and mix until smooth. All you need are a handful of pantry staples, a microwave and a fellow chocolate There's a little chocolate-meets-peanut-butter lovefest is going on in that mug, and you should be a part of it.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake instructions

  1. Mix ingredients evenly in a microwaveable bowl or mug..
  2. Microwave for 2 minutes..
  3. Top with your favorite toppings! I used banana slices, chopped peanuts, cacao nibs, and drizzled honey on top..

The peanut butter mug cake is one of my favorites. I just adjusted my recipe a little to add melty chocolate. I used chocolate chunks rather than standard chocolate chips since the chunks are bigger. I'm so happy Nestle came out with chocolate chunks so I don't have to buy them at specialty baking. Whoever invented mug cakes is genius.