Banana Cake No.1. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet I've made this banana cake recipe several times now because it is absolutely delicious!! Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.

Banana Cake No.1 I rarely make frosting for the cakes unless for occasions just to avoid refined sugar. So I tried out this amazing one egg steamed cake and it turned out simply amazing. I hope you really try it out. You can have Banana Cake No.1 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Download Book Recipe

Ingredients of Banana Cake No.1

  1. Prepare 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
  2. Prepare 100 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
  3. It's 2 of Eggs.
  4. It's 150 grams of Cake flour.
  5. It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
  6. You need 1 of Banana (well-ripened).

No one will guess, but this cake is actually naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and made entirely with whole grain flour. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to make one. Combining these two flavors into one cake was a no-brainer. I'm pretty sure it's no secret that the hubs and I are big banana fans.

Banana Cake No.1 step by step

  1. Combine and sift the cake flour and baking powder. Puree the banana by mashing it with a fork..
  2. Bring the butter to room temperature and whisk until cream-like. (You can microwave it, but keep an eye on it so it doesn't melt too much.).
  3. Mix in the sugar..
  4. Mix in the beaten egg in batches..
  5. Add the banana..
  6. Add the powdery ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into the pound cake tin..
  7. Bake at 180℃ on the lower rack of the oven for 35 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Pierce it with a skewer to check if it's done..

I've talked about it before when I posted this Super Moist Banana Bread and my favorite Banana Pudding. There's no shortage of banana love around here. This snack cake is really easy to make with readily available ingredients. I am sure you must be having most of the ingredients in your pantry already. Moist Banana Cake - ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors.